Published on 18 April 2016; revised 15 May 2017 and 4 October 2018
This blog has some thoughts on the logistics of group meditations. Here are the sections described below:
- SQUARE ARRAY
- Illustration 1. Square Array
- A NOTE ON VORTICAL MOTION
- CIRCLE MEDITATIONS
- Patriarchal Domination Energy Strands
- Same Gender Attraction
- Triad Energy Created by Feral Drive of Male Meditation Leader (Dark Love Triangle, Triangle amoureux)
- Safeguard: Sitting Opposite an Empty Chair
- The Wheel: Circle Meditation with the Leader Sitting in the Center
- Illustration 2. Circle Meditation with Male Leader in the Center
- Illustration 3. Women’s Circle Meditation with Woman Leader in Center
- illustration 4. Circle Meditation with Woman Leader Sitting in Center, Opposite a Man
- Meditation Circles with No One Sitting in the Center
- Illustration 5. Meditation Object in the Center of the Circle
- Illustration 6. Circle Meditation Led by a Man Sitting on the Periphery
- Illustration 7. Women’s Circle Meditation Led by a Woman on the Periphery
- Illustration 8. Circle Meditation Led by a Woman in the Periphery, Who Is Sitting Opposite a Man
- WHITE TANTRA
- Illustration 9. White Tantra Circle Meditation with No Leader
- Illustration 10. White Tantric Square Array with a Leader and also a Facilitator
- FACILITATOR SEATING AT A LARGE CONCERT BOWL
- Illustration 11. Facilitator Seating at a Large Concert Bowl
- FACILITATOR SEATING AT A CONCERT HALL WITH TIERED BALCONIES
- Illustration 12. Facilitator Seating at a Concert Hall with Tiered Balconies
- FACILITATOR SEATING IN A CHURCH WITH SEATING IN A CENTRAL AREA AS WELL AS SEATING IN SIDE WINGS THAT HAVE LOWER CEILINGS THAN THE CENTRAL AREA
- Illustration 13. Facilitator Seating in a Church with Central and Side Wing Seating
- Illustration 14. Floor Plan for Facilitator Seating in a Church with Side Seating Wings
- Illustration 15. Energy Circulation for Facilitator Sitting at Back Left of the Central Area in a Church with Side Seating Wings
- Illustration 16. Energy Circulation for Facilitator Sitting at Back Right of the Central Area in a Church with Side Seating Wings
- FOR MORE INFORMATION
- In the below picture, the blue dot represents the meditation leader, a vase of flowers, or an object of devotion.
- The green dots represent people meditating on their hearts
- The pink dot represents the Meditation Facilitator, meditating on his or her heart.
In this configuration, a Leader at the front of the room might find it helpful to visualize, along with the Facilitator, their own vertical energy axis or ‘hara line’ — from top of head to sacrum, or if sitting in a chair, from top of head to heels.
ILLUSTRATION 1. SQUARE ARRAY
Here is the legend of the image, in case it may be illegible in your viewer:
Meditation Facilitator, pink dot, sits at bottom right corner of group. Facilitator places awareness on his or her own vertical energy axis or ‘hara line’ — from top of head to sacrum, or, if sitting in a chair, from top of head to heels.
Energy builds at the location of the blue dot and fills the room. Through visualization, the Facilitator can create and enhance a clockwise flow of energy around the room. This vortical effect is like a collective ‘hara line’ in that it transforms denser energies to higher vibrating energies.
Second best choice for seating position for the Facilitator is left bottom corner of the group.
A safer variant on the below logistic, from the standpoint of the feral drives, would be to place a vase of flowers or an object of veneration in the blue dot (rather than having a meditation leader in the front of the room).
If a picture of a living person is placed at the blue dot, then out of courtesy, it would be good to notify the pictured person of your meditation date and time, so that they can be ready to transform the group energy.
A NOTE ON VORTICAL MOTION
A note on the collective vortical ‘hara line’ effect mentioned above: This phenomenon is caused by the ‘chakric engine’ of the kundalini, the subtle energy of the human spine.
The root chakra, at the base of the spine, is one end of a double wheel of energy whose other end is the crown chakra. These two ends of the same chakra are somewhat misleadingly termed chakras 1 and 7, old style, when in fact they are one very long chakra whose mid-section is termed the kundalini energy.
The other old-style chakras, chakras 2 through 6, are double funnels of energy opening to the front and back (ventral and dorsal) side of a person.
The root chakra is a wheel of energy that rotates very slowly. The higher chakras rotate more and more quickly. As the kundalini flows up the spine, each chakra or chakric wheel gears the energy up into a higher frequency. When the energy reaches the crown chakra, its vibration is very high.
The above explanation applies to the old-style, pre-Ascension chakric numbering system. Post-Ascension, we have at least 3 more chakras above the body, and 3 more chakras below the body, which may be sensed or ‘felt’ as part of our energy system as we expand into awareness of the astral plane or 4th dimension.
In the drawings below,
- Golden circles represent the leader of a meditation group.
- White circles represent the other people meditating.
- The arrows represent the dynamics of the feral drives or gut instincts during meditation.
It is these feral drives that constitute the main energies of the Unconscious Thought Cloud of the World, which is shared on an un-individualized level of awareness by all humankind. This un-individualized level of awareness is much like that shared by the nature spirits on the astral plane (the fourth dimension), each variety of which has but one group soul and one consciousness. And so, when nature spirits (which have very long lives) eventually die, their spirit joins the group soul of their type.
But in humans there is also the individualized level of awareness of the Mind. Consequently, when they pass on, they retain individualization (though not personality), and they are able to experience many incarnations as timeline streams within the vast consciousness of the Soul.
When people get together to meditate, and are neutrally or even cordially aware of their feral drives (rather than repressing or ‘shunning’ them), then these meditators are able to transform the Unconscious Thought Cloud of the World, which flows like a river through them for transformation to Divine love, light and joy.
Patriarchal Domination Energy Strands
In a circle meditation, the logistics depend on the gender of the Leader. Why so? This has to do with the strain of Patriarchal Domination energy now clearing from the noosphere.
In a timeline, the energies of masculine and feminine are like a pendulum swinging. Sometimes the masculine dominates the timeline, and sometimes the feminine dominates. Right now, the pendulum is returning to a more central position, to a balance of the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine, which I term ‘Sacred Sexuality’ (see this category on my blog. Meantime though, as the Great Clearing takes place, the energy of Patriarchal Domination must be strategically taken into consideration.
Same Gender Attraction
The below examples have to do with heterosexual attraction. When some of the attractions among meditators are same sex and some are not, the dynamic is otherwise. For those who are experiencing same-sex attraction, for safety’s sake in energy transformation work, for instance, it would be important not to sit opposite a person of the same sex during circle meditation, rather than to avoid sitting opposite a person of the opposite sex.
Triad Energy Created by Feral Drive of Male Meditation Leader (Dark Love Triangle, Triangle amoureux)
When the meditation group leader is a man who is married or bonded to another person sitting in the meditation, he may unconsciously transfer feral drive energy from himself, to his mate, and from her to another woman sitting in the meditation. The third woman may experience this twined male-female feral energy ‘arrow’ as both psychic rape and an unwanted same-sex foray.
The unconscious intent of the male Leader is to consolidate his pack; we may find that this type of bonded, twined feral foray by the alpha male and alpha female of a group stems from archetypal memories or noospheric animal memories of wolf packs and primate groups.
Safeguard: Sitting Opposite an Empty Chair
In a circle meditation, it’s almost always true that the clearest path to maintaining auric integrity is to sit opposite an empty chair. That way feral energies are much less likely to be ratcheted up. White tantric meditations, quite naturally, are the exception to this rule.
The Wheel: Circle Meditation with the Leader Sitting in the Center
Here’s a depiction of another energy configuration for group meditation — the Wheel:
See the first image in “Multidimensional News,” May 28, 2012, by Suzanne Lie, http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVision/newsletters/newsletter_052812.pdf ..
Sometimes the lines of energy between the meditating people manifest as energy; sometimes they manifest as temporary crystalline tubes. Suzanne Lie intuits that these tubes allow all the people in the meditating group who are so connected to experience an alternate reality (for example, fifth dimensional reality) through a Portal that is opening. In this case, as can be seen in the above image, the Portal to the alternate reality is opening about 10 feet above the central person’s head.
In the case of wheel meditations, it’s essential that the leader expand his or her awareness to the heart chakra, or else to Christ Consciousness, to the Angelic Realm, to the higher selves, or to the celestial Ascension Team. When the leader does this, the feral drives of the other participants, whether male or female, will be drawn to the leader, and through the leader to the Divine for transformation.
ILLUSTRATION 2. CIRCLE MEDITATION WITH MALE LEADER IN CENTER
Image: “Circle Meditation with Male Leader in Center” by Alice B. Clagett, 18 April 2016, CC BY-SA 4.0, from “Awakening with Planet Earth,” https://awakeningwithplanetearth.com … There are 6 white dots in a circle. In the center is a golden dot representing a male Meditation Leader. There are arrows pointing from the white dots to the golden dot in the center.
If the leader is a man, then the other participants may be either men or wome.. If both are participating, it may be found helpful to place the others in the circle with male and female energies as evenly interspersed as possible. For example:
- M-F-M-F-M-F or
- M-F-F-M-F-F or
ILLUSTRATION 3. WOMEN’S CIRCLE MEDITATION WITH WOMAN LEADER IN CENTER
Image: “Women’s Circle Meditation with Woman Leader in Center” by Alice B. Clagett, 18 April 2016, CC BY-SA 4.0, from “Awakening with Planet Earth,” https://awakeningwithplanetearth.com … … There are 6 white dots in a circle, representing woman meditators. In the center is a golden dot representing a woman Meditation Leader. There are arrows pointing from the white dots to the golden dot in the center.
There are 6 white dots in a circle. In the center is a golden dot representing a male Meditation Leader. There are arrows pointing from the white dots to the golden dot in the center.
If the leader is a woman, and until the energies of Patriarchal Domination have cleared through the noosphere, she may find it uncomfortable to sit centrally unless all the other members of the group are women.
Even then, she may experience a ratcheting up of the lower triangle energies after the meditation. (1)
ILLUSTRATION 4. CIRCLE MEDITATION WITH WOMAN LEADER SITTING IN CENTER, OPPOSITE A MAN
If the centrally sitting woman faces a man she finds attractive, and who is sitting on the periphery, she may find it possible for other men to sit on the periphery, despite the factor of Patriarchal Domination.
However, the Patriarchal Domination factors into the wife-husband lower triangle bonding, and consequently such a sitting arrangement is apt to unbalance the group symmetry. The centrally sitting woman will be drawn out of her central Leadership role, and the husband will assume the Leadership role. The feral drives of the others in the group will turn to him, and he must do the primary energy transformation work during the meditation.
Further, there will be a feral-drive energetic entanglement between the person sitting behind the centrally sitting wife, and the wife-husband energy. See how these two arrows overlap below? The central sitter’s feral drive will become entangled with that of the person sitting behind her, and her lower triangle chakras will be displaced forward, toward the front of her body.
Meditation Circles with No One Sitting in the Center
ILLUSTRATION 5. MEDITATION OBJECT IN THE CENTER OF THE CIRCLE
An uncomplicated circle arrangement is to place a beautiful inanimate object, or an object of religious devotion, in the center of the circle. If the meditators fasten their awareness on the central object, this will help prevent transfer of feral drive energy between people sitting facing each other.
In this group meditation there is no human leader, unless a picture of a living person is placed in the center. In that case, out of courtesy, it would be good to notify the pictured person of your meditation date and time, so that they can be ready to transform the group energy.
ILLUSTRATION 6. CIRCLE MEDITATION LED BY A MAN SITTING ON THE PERIPHERY
… There are six dots in a circle; all but the top circle are white, representing meditators. The
When a circle meditation is led by a man sitting on the periphery, the group feral energies are drawn toward him. The feral energies of the group will be unconsciously directed by the Leader to the woman he is sitting opposite.
- If this woman is not attracted to him, she may experience the inflowing feral energies as psychic rape.
- If she is his wife or sweetheart, a tantric back-and-forth flow will develop between the leader and herself, enhanced by the feral energy the leader receives from the group.
- The safest energy arrangement for a male Leader sitting in this configuration is this: He should have no one sitting directly opposite him.
- In a circle meditation with a large group, it would be best for the male Leader to have no one sitting in the seat opposite him, as well as the two seats on either side of it (for a total of three empty seats.
ILLUSTRATION 7. WOMEN’S CIRCLE MEDITATION LED BY A WOMAN ON THE PERIPHERY
When a circle meditation is led by a woman sitting on the periphery, and the other meditators in the group are women, she may experience a ratcheting up of the lower triangle energies after the meditation. This is because all the energies of the group, including the unconscious energies of the feral drives, are directed to her and through her, to the Divine, during the meditation. (1)
ILLUSTRATION 8. CIRCLE MEDITATION LED BY A WOMAN IN THE PERIPHERY, WHO IS SITTING OPPOSITE A MAN
When a circle meditation is led by a woman sitting on the periphery, and a man sits opposite her, the feral energies of the man sitting opposite will unbalance her auric integrity, so that she cannot mitre and transform the feral energies of the other members of the group.
ILLUSTRATION 9. WHITE TANTRA CIRCLE MEDITATION WITH NO LEADER
Here is a simple White Tantra circle meditation:
- The green dots represent men, and
- the pink dots represent women; each feeling their heart chakras.
- There is no meditation leader; this is a team effort.
In this configuration, Negatively aspected heart chakra energy can be transformed provided that positively aspected heart chakra energy is the predominant energy.
The dyad energy of a couple, each facing the other, creates a vertical, vortical column of energy between them. This vortex is reinforced by that of each of the other couples. A collective vertical, vortical column of energy is created in the middle of the circle, transforming Earth through Sky.
10. WHITE TANTRIC SQUARE ARRAY WITH A LEADER AND ALSO A FACILITATOR
In the above illustration, the blue dot represents the meditation Leader, a vase of flowers, or an object of devotion. The green dots represent men. The pink dots represent their White Tantric partners. Each of the meditations is concentrating on their heart energy (hence the colors green and pink). The magenta dot at the lower right represents the meditation facilitator.
The square or rectangular array is a space-saving way to hold a group White Tantric gathering. Each of the Tantric partner groups creates a vertical vortical energy, like this:
Then the two vortices combine in the area of the vesica pisces overlap of their aura, like this:
Then as the Tantric continues, the central vortex expands, like this:
The Leader at the front of the room (if there is a Leader) (see the blue dot in the illustration above) might find it helpful to visualize, along with the Facilitator, their own vertical energy axis or ‘hara line’ — from top of head to sacrum, or if sitting in a chair, from top of head to heels.
As the tantric proceeds, the vortical energy created by the meditation Leader in the front (if there is a Leader) will provide an energy pattern that may be copied by those couples in the group who are not familiar with the Tantric dynamics.
Through visualization, the Facilitator can create and enhance a clockwise flow of energy around the room. This vortical effect is like a collective ‘hara line’ in that it transforms denser energies to higher vibrating energies.
It’s the bottom right corner sitting position of the Facilitator (see burgundy dot in the illustration above) that makes this Spin Visualization effective. Second best choice for seating position for the Facilitator is left bottom corner of the group.
For more on the dynamics of white tantra meditation (aka twin flame or couples meditation), see the category ‘Sacred Sexuality’ on this website.
FACILITATOR SEATING AT A LARGE CONCERT BOWL
Here’s possible optimum seating for a meditation facilitator at the Hollywood Bowl, which seats about 17,500 people. At the summer instrumental concerts, there might actually be in the audience about 1/3 of that, or about 6,000 people. The uppermost two tiers of seating (which are at the bottom of this photograph, are usually nearly empty at these events.
- Consequently, the best seating for one meditation facilitator is pointed to by the yellow arrow below.
- The pink arrow shows the second best place to sit.
- If two facilitators are present, one may sit in each location.
- Sit at a little distance from other people. If there are people sitting near the arrows, then pick a seat high enough above them to prevent entanglement of your electromagnetic field with theirs. For me right now, this would be at least 3 seats away, maybe more depending on whether there are ongoing Solar Events. For each person, at each moment, I feel this will vary; so the important thing is to preserve EMF integrity at the outset, and then change seat as needed if EMF entanglement occur as the event continues.
- The Hollywood Bowl is located in a natural amphitheater. The green hemisphere is the stage.
- The white spiral indicates the direction of meditation energy flow.
Advantages of the arrowed locations:
- These seats are just above a drop in altitude to a walkway; thus they provide good viewing of the performance
- They provide good hearing (as there are loudspeakers to the sides, below the two arrows
- They are located at considerable height above almost all the people attending at or performing in the event (as the seating rises above the stage along the contours of a natural amphitheater).
- Note also, that these factors are
- the outdoor setting,
- the absence of street noise, and
- the fact that the tiered seats are close to the ground
May I suggest attending an event that features high, inspiring classical music (such as that of Mozart, Strauss, or Beethoven)? The measured cadences and joyful crescendos of these sound waves are beneficial to the facilitation of uplifting meditation.
The facilitator may wish to visualize and feel an uplifting emotion such as joy or perhaps peace swirling round in a vortex (signified by the white spiral) through the audience seating and the stage.
ILLUSTRATION 11. FACILITATOR SEATING AT A LARGE CONCERT BOWL
FACILITATOR SEATING AT A CONCERT HALL WITH TIERED BALCONIES
In a concert hall with tiered balconies, the tiers interfere with the vortical energy flow. A good spot for the facilitator is on the far left or the far right, where there is a clear view of the stage, and just in front of the first balcony tier.
This is because there will be a high-ceilinged space, including the stage, all the audience in front of the facilitator, and that portion of the audience behind and on the same level as the facilitator (although the height behind the facilitator will be reduced by the overhanging balcony.
In the photo below, the seating was too expansive to get the full picture. You must imagine how the seating curls round into a semicircle to the left and right, even though the photo doesn’t show it.
Then imagine that the yellow arrow points to the last front seat on the righthand side of the first balcony tier. The facilitator might sit there, or on the complementary side to the far left.
During uplifting parts of the performance, the facilitator may wish to visualize and feel an uplifting emotion such as joy or perhaps peace swirling round in a vortex through the audience seating and the stage.
ILLUSTRATION 12. FACILITATOR SEATING AT A CONCERT HALL WITH TIERED BALCONIES
FACILITATOR SEATING IN A CHURCH WITH SEATING IN A CENTRAL AREA
AS WELL AS SEATING IN SIDE WINGS THAT HAVE LOWER CEILINGS THAN THE CENTRAL AREA
A church with side seating wings that have lower ceilings than the main seating section presents a logistical problem if the center seating section extends farther to the back of the church than the wings do. This is because the vortical flow of energy will be clipped off at the corners formed where the wings end.
ILLUSTRATION 13. FACILITATOR SEATING IN A CHURCH WITH SIDE SEATING WINGS
In the photo below, imagine that the side wings end before the central seating area … imagine they end just behind the yellow arrow. This floor plan is sometimes utilized so as to provide two small rooms to the left and to the right at the back of a church … possibly for office space or for use as restrooms.
The facilitator may sit in the location pointed to by the arrow, or else on the complementary opposite side of the central section, in the same pew row. This allows the facilitator to assist in the circulation of vortical energy through the space in front of and above him in the central seating area, and also in the wing seating areas to his left and right.
ILLUSTRATION 14. FLOOR PLAN FOR FACILITATOR SEATING IN A CHURCH WITH SIDE SEATING WINGS
The floor plan below is for the above seating scenario.
- Pew seating is in blue. Side seating has a lower ceiling than the main seating.
- White areas are walls, but what would otherwise have been a wall between the central seating and the two side seating areas is held up by pillars, leaving an opening for vortical circulation, although this circulation is somewhat constricted by the lower ceilings in the wings.
- The facilitator sits at one of the two green arrows. This is because the corner of wall between the side seating areas and the adjacent offices cuts off the flow of usable vortical energy behind the facilitator.
ILLUSTRATION 15. ENERGY CIRCULATION FOR FACILITATOR SITTING AT BACK LEFT OF THE CENTRAL AREA IN A CHURCH WITH SIDE SEATING WINGS
If seated at the lefthand green arrow, the facilitator assists the clockwise spin of the energy (white spiral below) through the left side seating, the altar area, the right side seating, the back of the central seating area, then once again through the left side seating, and so on, like this:
ILLUSTRATION 16. ENERGY CIRCULATION FOR FACILITATOR SITTING AT BACK RIGHT OF THE CENTRAL AREA IN A CHURCH WITH SIDE SEATING WINGS
If seated at the righthand green arrow, the facilitator assists the clockwise spin of the energy through the back of the central seating area, the left side seating, the altar area, the right side seating, then once more through the back of the central seating area, and so on.
See also: Link: “Group Circle Meditation: Facilitating in a Domed Room,” by Alice, http://wp.me/p2Rkym-5Ii ..
FOR MORE INFORMATION
This video gives a good feeling of the energy of a vortex, which already exists quite naturally in a group of people. The facilitator assists by giving a tiny ‘push’ that encourages the vortical energy, as well as a visualization that involves a positive emotion, such as love or peace.
Video: “The Helical Model – Our Galaxy Is A vortex,” by DjSadhu, 25 January 2013, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4V-ooITrws ..
(1) This can be transformed through mindful meditation for as long as needed after the group meditation.
Chakric rebalancing techniques may be helpful to clear lower triangle imbalances. My favorite is to concentrate on each of the chakras in turn, and their colors, and to say: Remove any excess of the color [name the color] in my aura; add any of the color [name the color] that needs to be added. See https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra for the chakras and their colors. Note there is also a chakra in the center of your upper chest, corresponding to the thymus gland. Its color is magenta, and it can be added to your color array to help heal and regenerate the body.
Taking a shower may also be helpful, as may purification ceremonies such as smudging and chanting.
The morning after the meditation, on waking, conscious clearing of the lower triangle may be helpful.
. . . . .
Alice B. Clagett
Except where otherwise noted, “2U3D: Blessings, Stories and Poems” by Alice B. Clagett … https://2u3d.com/ … is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA 4.0) … https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ ..