Written and published on 26 November 2016; revised on 10 February 2020
- WEEKLY AND SOLAR RHYTHMS OF THE NEGATIVE ASTRAL STORIES
- WHY THE ASTRAL STORIES ARE CREATED
- CHAKRIC IMBALANCE CAN CAUSE ASTRAL STORIES
- Double Vortical Energetic Structure of the Human Chakras
- How Entities Become Attached to Imbalanced Chakric Vortices
- Chakric Entity Attachment Leads to ‘Gloms’
- Gloms Lead to ‘Acting Out’
- MEDITATION TO REBALANCE THE CHAKRAS
- FULL BOWEL CAN INITIATE NEGATIVE ASTRAL STORIES
- On Improving Elimination
This blog has in it a meditation to clear ‘neg speak’ or ‘malspeak’ from the human EMF. This is helpful when the astral stories begin to go on and on in a negative way.
WEEKLY AND SOLAR RHYTHMS OF THE NEGATIVE ASTRAL STORIES
I find the astral stories are likely to turn negative at certain times …
- In the afternoons during the week (when people are tired out from the work day) and also
- On Friday and Saturday evenings (when people use alcohol and other recreational drugs and watch violence on television).
- Also, during times of high solar wind speeds and when the Kp index is in the red.
- For the former, see Link: “Space Weather” … http://www.spaceweather.com/ … Search at top left … high speeds are 600 or 700 km/sec.
- For the latter, check the same webpage, half-way down on the left, for the Planetary K-Index; storm conditions are Kp5 to Kp9.
The times for you may be different. At any rate, when the astral stories get out of hand, this means that the chakras, which are important gears in the human EMF array, become imbalanced.
WHY THE ASTRAL STORIES ARE CREATED
As to the question why astral stories are created, I have two leads: One has to do with chakric imbalance, and the other has to do with an overfull bowel. These are discussed below
CHAKRIC IMBALANCE CAN CAUSE ASTRAL STORIES
Double Vortical Energetic Structure of the Human Chakras
Here is a drawing of the human chakras old-style …
Image: Human chakric vortices, old-style … http://www.curativesoul.com/images/chakra-funnels.jpg .. This old-style chakric chart does not take into consideration the new post-Ascension chakras, one of which, the Soul Star chakra, is mentioned below.
Note that each has a vortex or ‘funnel’ in front and in back. Although the image does not show it, the purple vortex at the top of the head, and the red vortex at the bottom of the body are actually one long gear that runs, as the kundalini energy, throughout the body vertically, and connects to all the other chakric double vortices …
How Entities Become Attached to Imbalanced Chakric Vortices
During the day, these double vortices can become imbalanced, typically by our interaction with other human beings on the astral plane, but sometimes through our interaction with nonhuman entities as well. For instance, as nearly as I can discern presently to be the case …
A front vortical funnel can become attached to that of an entity, human or nonhuman, in physical or astral form, with whom there is a resonance of liking, love, or attraction. This distorts the energy of the front funnel outward, away from the spine.
A back vortical funnel can become attached to that of an entity, human or nonhuman, in physical or astral form, with whom there is an emotional resonance of dislike, hatred, fear, or repulsion. This distorts the energy of the back funnel inward toward the spine.
The top funnel, the violet funnel of the crown chakra, and the bottom funnel, the red funnel of the basal chakra, are each subject to the energies of both attraction and repulsion.
In fact, on a difficult day, each funnel can become attached to that of a different entity, human or nonhuman, in physical or astral form, with whom a subconscious astral conversation is taking place.
Chakric Entity Attachment Leads to ‘Gloms’
While I describe the astral stories as originating in emotional connection of each of our chakric funnels with that of another entity, whether human or nonhuman, the story does not end there.
The emotional affect of this primary layer of astral connection radiates out to all our friends and family, and from there, in a more diluted way, to all their friends and family, and so on, through many layers of astral connection. In this way the glom effect takes place.
Gloms Lead to ‘Acting Out’
This glom effect is detrimental to humankind, in that it can lead to acting out of negative astral stories in the form of violent or feral behaviors.
In this way, then, imbalance in our own chakras can lead to entity attachment and then fan out to our family, friends, and acquaintances, amongst whom the negative astral stories form and build and circulate. Thus the importance of the following meditation …
MEDITATION TO REBALANCE THE CHAKRAS
Here is a new meditation to rebalance the chakras …
- Lie down on your back in a quiet room. Lie down flat, without a pillow beneath your head. (This is important.)
- Consciously relax the muscles in your body, starting at your toes, and going on up the body and limbs to the top of the head.
- Place your Awareness on a spot 6 inches to 2 feet above your head, where the Soul Star chakra (one of the new post-Ascension chakras) is located. Visualize the Light there expanding to a column of diamond white Light as wide as your body, and a foot or two tall. When that energy feels spacious and clear, then your crown chakra energy will also be in balance. Then go on to the next step …
- Now place your Awareness on the back of your head, where it touches the surface on which you are lying. Keep your attention on this spot until the astral story taking place in your 6th chakra (also known as the third-eye point, and related to the pituitary and pineal glands) stops.
- Continue in the same way, one by one, with these spots where your body touches the surface on which you are lying …
- The back of your throat (which will most likely be near the surface, but not on it)
- Your back, between your shoulder blades (at the level of your heart)
- Your middle back, at the level of your navel point
- Your lower back, just above the tailbone (above the coccyx)
- The buttocks, where they touch the surface on which you are lying
- In each case, continue to place your Awareness on the physical place on your body until the astral story or stories associated with this area of the body cease.
- Then, with a feeling of gratitude, rest on your back for 10 minutes or so.
. . . . .
FULL BOWEL CAN INITIATE NEGATIVE ASTRAL STORIES
The feces in the bowel vibrate to a very low frequency and attract negative astral stories. As well, a person’s bowel is overfull, there can be a feeling of uneasiness or discomfort that fans out to family, friends, and acquaintances through the astral airs. Glom effects and acting out can occur through this ‘heating up’ of the astral airs by barely noticeable negative feelings in our own ‘gut brain’ because the bowel is overfull.
On Improving Elimination
An easily digestible diet and daily physical exercise are good means of avoiding overfull bowel. These also aid in getting a good night’s rest and in preventing insomnia.
Occasional use of water enemas may help diminish circulation of negative astral stories in a pinch, on the spur of the moment. For more on this, see …
Link: “The Large Intestine and the Army of the Night,” by Alice B. Clagett, filmed on 19 November 2016; published on 20 November 2016; revised and transcribed on 23 November 2018 … https://wp.me/p2Rkym-6qi ..
. . . . .
–from Link: “Meditation to Clear Negative Astral Stories from the Human EMF,” by Alice B. Clagett, written and published on 26 November 2016 … https://wp.me/p2Rkym-6rK ..
Alice B. Clagett
Except where otherwise noted, “2U3D: Blessings, Stories and Poems” by Alice B. Clagett … https://2u3d.com/ … is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA 4.0) … https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ ..